How do I delete requests?

Any topics discussing the telescope.org website
maderix

How do I delete requests?

Postby maderix » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:14 pm

Hello,
I subscribed to the telescope.org using a basic subscription with 10 requests at a time . I created some requests but noting the status of galaxy camera as faulty I decided to trash some of my requests(which promptly sent them to trash folder) . Now I'm trying to create new requests but the system gives me an error that I have exceeded my limit of 10 requests even though I have only 4 requests active. So how do I delete the cancelled requests from trash folder . Do they get automatically deleted?

garypoyner

Re: How do I delete requests?

Postby garypoyner » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:02 am

Sometimes it can take as long as 20 minutes for your requests to be deleted from the system and before you can add new ones. Try leaving that amount of time, then log back in and refresh your browser. If that doesn't work, drop an e-mail to Chris to advise him of the problem.

Gary

Chris
Site Admin

Re: How do I delete requests?

Postby Chris » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:26 pm

Hi maderix, has this problem resolved?

Jobs need to be removed from the telescope in Tenerife before your queue slots become available again. The job sync system runs every five minutes so you shouldn't normally have to wait more than six minutes before you can enter replacement requests. (Having said that, if the server is exceptionally busy it can put off sync runs).

Return to “Website”