Notifications of jobs completed

Technical Support for the BRT telescope and website
garypoyner

Notifications of jobs completed

Postby garypoyner » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:15 pm

For the past few nights I've received more e-mail notifications of jobs completed that has actually been the case. Today I received ten e-mails when in fact only eight jobs had been done. Anyone else experienced this?

Gary

EMAN4

Re: Notifications of jobs completed

Postby EMAN4 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Hey Gary, same thing here. I have been waiting for my first request to be done then, i have received 6 emails in the last 4 days of jobs complete. I also lost all my files, and then i could not log in on this site. I left the site sent a cpl of e mails then I had my files and able to log in. Is this the end of this site I found it way to late. Eric

garypoyner

Re: Notifications of jobs completed

Postby garypoyner » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:23 am

Hi Eric,

Things appear to be in a state of transition at the moment, so hopefully the site will continue until the final details are sorted. We would then expect the telescope to continue functioning as before (but at what cost?), probably under a different institution - although I'm just guessing that bit!

I had problems with a loss of files etc. a couple of weeks ago, which was sorted by someone somewhere following an e-mail. It is strange though to receive more notification than jobs completed. Been using this scope for many years now, and this is the first time that particular problem has happened.

Gary

Return to “Technical Support”